Friday, July 28, 2006

So here's something new

I don't know if any non-pregnant people have experienced this, but for the first time in 35 years of life I sneezed while peeing.

Two things:

When you sneeze mid-stream you pee very fast, very suddenly

and

Ow.

I have 40 days left. How Biblical.

This morning I opened Rich's Igloo cooler to pack his lunch and discovered that he only ate half of his sandwich yesterday, and the remains were floating in the water left behind by the melted ice. In a Rubbermaid container, but still. I nearly beat him in the head with it.

Considering that last night I was very affectionate with him because he had decided to have a child with me, and I with him, and it had struck me what the implications are for our relationship, I would have to say the moods they are a-swingin...

No comments: