Monday, October 01, 2007

Depression Hurts, But I Don't Have To

I've been feeling rather low lately, and the recent behavior of my child isn't helping much. The change of seasons plus generally being stuck in the house have made for a morass of bad feelings. On the plus side, Livvie started sleeping through the night in her crib almost 2 weeks ago now. In fact, last night she slept 12 hours straight through.

What I'm trying to say, I guess, is that I don't have too much to talk about right now. When things start looking up again I'll definitely post more.

And one more thing:

The Phillies won the pennant!!!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

So glad to see a new entry. I was worried about you. I just asked Jen the other day if she'd heard from you.

Sorry you're haveing such a difficult time right now. Hope you feel better soon. I miss your entries.

(((HUGS)))

Michelle Baker said...

I know the feeling of feeling like you are on the edge. I'm glad to see a post, I was getting worried, too.

How's that patch working for you? I wish they made that delivered a steady stream of chocolate into your blood stream.

(sigh) a girl can dream, can't she?