Thursday, April 12, 2007

That's my girl...

Yesterday Livvie attempted to dive headfirst off of the bed onto the floor. Only my Gatito like reflexes saved her ass. Then, when we were out at lunch, she grabbed a napkin and managed to chew off and swallow a small corner before I could get it away from her. THEN, last night, she was sitting in her swing, swinging her bottle around like a drunken pirate, and she bonked herself in the eyebrow with it, leaving a small bruise. Hysterics ensued. I informed her the mark would fade, but clumsiness lasts a lifetime.

*cough*spraypaintballoon*cough*

This doesn't include the myriad number of times yesterday that she just bonked her head on whatever wasn't moving.

Yep, that's my girl.

1 comment:

sara said...

i once called the pediatrician and asked him "how do i know when to bring my kid to the emergency room after he hits his head on something?" the doc told me if he is walking wobbly or his speech is slurred. um, he was 15 months old at the time. everything was wobbly and slurred. have fun in this next "how many ways can i injure myself TODAY?" stage...