Friday, September 05, 2008

Coming to Terms

I've peed on three sticks now and the result has always been the same, so I'm assuming that I am in fact pregnant. I'm ok with it now. It took a few days to get used to the idea, but once I did I started to care.

This is still going to be tough on us, but I'm pretty sure we'll make it. I guess we have to.

I'm quitting smoking on Monday, and so is Rich. I can't quit unless he does. I have a sneaking suspicion that he'll still smoke at work, however, but what can you do? As long as he doesn't smoke around me I'll be fine.

I miss beer. 

When I was pregnant with Livvie we referred to her as The Manatee because that's what she looked like when she was in her early stages. This one is being referred to as SURPRISE.

That's about it for today. Have a great Friday everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, everything will work out just fine. Stay calm and take good care of yourself.

Cyn said...

No doubt it takes a few days to let the idea sink in. What a surprise it was!

squirrelgirl said...

Kudos to you on quitting beer AND smoking! Like you said, there's the diaper money right there.

Anonymous said...

Quitting smoking is going to help with the $$ AND help you and your family and your pets healthier. If you've ever held a smoker's lung in your hand (been there done that) you would understand.

Love you girl.