Monday, September 15, 2008

Nada

Zip. Zero. Zilch. The Big Donut Hole.

That's about all I have to offer lately.

I made a promise to myself that this blog wasn't going to become all pregnancy all the time. What else is going on in my life? See above.

Things I can say are:

Livvie's 2nd birthday was Friday. It was just the three of us, and we didn't have cake. She got presents though, and seems to dig them, so all is good there. I can't believe she's 2 already. It's crazy. It seems like just yesterday I was worried about not having socks for her to wear on her way home from the hospital. It occurred to me yesterday that when this next baby is 1 year old Livvie will almost be 4. FOUR. WTF??? Although I'm not much of an infant person, I do sometimes miss when she was portable and didn't talk back. Those were the days. Now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to wrangle her on election day when I'm trying to fill in my ballot.

That's about it for tonight. I'll try to be more pithy in my next post.


3 comments:

jennyquarx said...

REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT. Yeah I meant to shout, sorry. Those Diebold machines can be hacked in under four minutes. Paranoid much? Yes. I want the winner to win. We always vote absentee. More convenient and more likely to provide actual results.

Good luck, glad Livvie likes her birthday gear!

Em said...

Hey.. I left a comment and it disappeared.

I said that personally I think it would be OK if it was pregnancy related. That's what is on your mind after all!

Anonymous said...

Just be you, darling, we accept whatever is going on :-).