Monday, May 21, 2007

Ralph's World

Another short on the Disney Channel is Ralph's World. Ralph used to be in a band called The Bad Examples in Chi-Town, and I have never heard of them. I do know that Livvie loves Ralph, so I do too. Our current favorite song is "At the Bottom of the Sea." However, I downloaded good ol' Ralph today and found THIS gem:

The Coffee Song

(Ralph Covert - Waterdog Music / © 2002 ASCAP)

M-O-M-M-Y needs C-O-F-F-E-E
D-A-D-D-Y needs C-O-F-F-E-E

I love my kid... I love my kid
Gosh, I really love my kid
But I need what I need, and I need a lot of what I need
C-O-F-F-E-E

M-O-M-M-Y needs C-O-F-F-E-E
D-A-D-D-Y needs C-O-F-F-E-E

I want a latte, a cappuccino
And tonight I think I’ll have a little vino

M-O-M-M-Y needs C-O-F-F-E-E
D-A-D-D-Y needs C-O-F-F-E-E

I think I love this man. He GETS it.

No comments: