Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dude


This is stuck in my head. Has been ever since I woke up this morning.

Don't go to bed, with no price on your head 
No, no, don't do it. 

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time, 
Yeah, don't do it. 

And keep your eye on the sparrow. 
When the going gets narrow. 

Don't do it, don't do it. 

Where can I go where the cold winds don't blow, 
Now. 

Well, well, well.

Kudos to anyone of you old enough to recognize what's stuck in my head.

I provided the photo as a hint.

Woke up this morning with a full blown sinus infection, and I don't know whether or not I should go to the doctor for it. I'd have to wait until tomorrow anyway, because we don't have the money for Urgent Care. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll feel better and this will be moot.

Now if I could just get this damn tune out of my head.

2 comments:

squirrelgirl said...

I don't watch much TV these days but wasn't that from Baretta or one of those other 70s cop shows?

Julie said...

Bingo!!!!

WHY I had the Baretta theme stuck in my head I have no idea.