Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Chicky Nacho

Starts with chips. Lovely homemade chips with just the right amount of salt on them. Then they put shredded chicken and a VERY small amount of tomatoes on. The chicken is marinated in God's own sauce. They're topped with a white creamy cheese sauce and then jalapenos if you ask. I always ask.

To eat them you need 8 hands because they always fall all over the place when you try to get one to your mouth. I have very rarely ended up with chicky nacho on myself though, so I consider myself an expert.

I used to be able to eat an entire order of them by myself. Not so much anymore now that I have a kid. Today I had to spend most of my lunch time cutting up a chicken nugget and fries for my kid, who LOVED her lunch. Who the hell knew that a Mexican place would serve chicken nuggets?

No comments: