Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Short Post

Last night I forgot to put my daily two cans of Coke Zero into the fridge for this morning.

When I realized my error it was already 645 this morning, and I had already finished my cup of coffee and was about to move onto my Cokes.

I put one in the freezer and one in the fridge. I figured I'd leave the freezer one in for 45 min and have it at 730 while taking my meds.

At 715 I realized that I could put ice in a glass and pour the soda over it.

Have a great day everyone. 

6 comments:

Em said...

There's nothing like an a-ha moment is there? :-)

I had a friend who desperately wanted to make a cup of tea but was frantic because his microwave didn't work... what do I do? how do I make tea without a microwave? So, I shrugged and said, "you could always boil some water on the stove... just a suggestion."

Nina said...

Sounds like something I would do. :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like me. This morning I looked everywhere for my glasses, no they were not on top of my head, they were on my face :-).

Em said...

HAHA! That's funny, Annie.

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?