Friday, August 01, 2008

Cheaters

The Discovery Channel cheats.

Sunday night they had a Mythbusters Shark Week special on. They replayed it Wednesday.

Tuesday night they had the Dirty Jobs shark special on.

They're replaying it tonight.

Now, come on. With 365 (or so) days to prepare since last year's Shark Week you can't come up with 2 more original shows to help fill out the week?

It's bad enough that they replay ALL of them on the Saturday of Shark Week. I mean, that's how I catch up with the ones I sleep through, but how many hours is this gonna fill now?

Oh, and the 10pm offering tonight? A Dirty Jobs shark special from a previous year.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Mike Rowe, and hell, I won't even be up for the 10pm offering anyway. It's just the principle of the thing.

Done complaining. Will blog for real tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Well, I am glad to know that it is not just up here then, I was starting to feel ripped off!!!

xoxo

Cyn said...

It seems every year there are less sharks during shark week.