Monday, April 14, 2008

False Alarm?

The guy that was going to buy Fuckingjeep today or tomorrow hasn't called yet. I'm afraid he decided to back out. Oh well, we'll probably post it on Craigslist, and since we're only asking $1000 it will probably go quickly.

I decided to stay up until 10pm last night to watch Batman Begins. I guess it was worth it, but I felt like absolute hell this morning. How sad when I used to stay up reading until 4am or later.

We've had a good day so far. I've spent the morning watching Pirates of the Caribbean with Nina via IM, and it's been nice. Especially since Sundays are now Livvie days on the TV since nothing is on, so we spend the day watching animated movies. Which I love, don't get me wrong, but 4 or 5 of them eventually gets old. She asked for the DVD player to be put on this morning, and was a bit pissed that Pirates was my choice, but she got over it quickly. We're planning on watching the second movie as soon as I finish this post, and luckily Livvie is napping so she won't bust me with the remote again. That didn't go well this morning.

I plan on doing absolutely nothing today. I did manage to clean the stove this morning, and I think that's about it for my day. We never went grocery shopping this weekend, and I honestly don't care. I dug out a container of homemade spaghetti sauce from the freezer last night, and spaghetti will have to do for dinner tonight. I also have homemade meatballs, so that should be good. I'm so tired of cooking every night. I'd honestly like to order a pizza, but I don't think Rich would go for it as Tuesdays are the Large for Medium special at a little place called Bella Italia. The place is run by actual Italians, which is rare down here, and they use whole milk mozzarella, which is also unheard of down here. The pizzas are fantastic, and they taste just like those from up home in NJ.

That's about it for today. Sorry it's been so random. I do have a comment about yesterday's post though. I don't think any of you who haven't seen any Buffy are dorks, but I do recommend the show highly. The first season is ok, but once you move past that the show becomes absolutely incredible.

Have a great Monday everyone. I'll see you tomorrow.


5 comments:

Dagny said...

I want to try that pizza.

Anonymous said...

It is okay if you think we are dorks,
maybe we are :-). Have a great, relaxing day!

Cyn said...

Buffy is cool, my mom even watched that show. My dad would tease her about it though. He claims it is not realistic for a "little girl" to overpower a big vampire!!! lol

Oh I hope fucking jeep goes soon.

Michele said...

yay for Pirates and that pizza sounds fantastic... I want some...

hey, did you ever figure out about the mailman's blue glove? :)

Phoenix said...

Mmmmmmm pizza! When I'm better with food I want to have pizza. Right now it's only a fantasy. Pepperoni stuffed crust is delectable!

As for Buffy, I watched it way back when but haven't seen many of the later series. Don't know if we even get it over here...