Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Post #2, The Jeep

We just sold it. Rich posted it on Craigslist this morning at 830, and asked $1750 for it. A guy just came out and gave us cash. He's picking it up tonight. It's for his 18 year old son.

This took less than 3 hours.

Considering we asked the dryer dude for $1000 for it, I'd say we made out pretty well. One of Rich's loans will be completely paid off with this, and a couple more bills will be knocked down as well. We're also using a bit of it to buy the plants today.

It's been a fairly good morning.

8 comments:

jennyquarx said...

Whoo-hoo for divine intervention! That rocks!! :)

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!!
That is just great news
ada

Anonymous said...

That's great! One door closes and another better one opens!

Cyn said...

What a nice feeling to pay off bills. Hey if you have any extra....

Em said...

Yay!

Michele said...

stellar!!! screw the first guy, you got a way better deal the second time around!

I hope you post about what plants you get. Maybe even a pic or two? :)

Anonymous said...

I am coming out east sometime. I want to have a drink with you.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.