Saturday, April 19, 2008

God, I'm Tired

I woke up at 4am. I couldn't stop thinking, so I remained awake until about 630, when I finally started drifting off again, at which point Livvie woke up at 643.

I have run the dishwasher, washed the pots and pans from last night, and done a load of laundry. Other than folding the laundry and emptying the dishwasher, I think I'm done for the day.

Livvie and I played a lot this morning, and she's been very huggy today. I'm not sure whether it's because she knows I need it or what, but I'll take it.

I really have nothing else to say today. So I'll leave you with these:

Daddy at 18


Me at 33


Livvie at 17 months



As you can see, we've either perfected cloning, or the genes are pretty frigging strong. Poor Rich. It's like he was merely a sperm donor.

6 comments:

Dagny said...

LOVE IT.

And Al knows that he will suffer the same fate. But he's cool with that. ;)

You and your little clone are gorgeous.

*smooooooooooooooch*

Anonymous said...

You are a knockout! And Livvie...my god. She makes me want to breed immediately. I drove by a pee wee soccer game today and almost drove into a telephone pole because I was overcome with WANTING ONE OF THOSE. Not the pole, the pee wees.

So when can we see a pic of your other half?

Anonymous said...

Julie you are so beautiful and Livvie is a doll, your dad isn't bad either. Hope you are feeling a little better...Hugs

LizLSB said...

Good genes -- you're all gorgeous.

Julie said...

Well thank you everyone. I call that my "in drag" look, as it happens maybe once every 3-4 years or so. Only for weddings etc...

Em said...

Oh yes, I forgot to comment here but wanted you to know I was admiring your picture. You're very pretty.